1. First pick your colours. I recommend one light and one dark. I picked these green ones because they look fluorescent.
2. Next crochet single stitches in a spiral until you have create a circle of the size you like.
3. Next take your other colour and crochet another circle very slightly smaller
5. Using the same dark thread stitch lines of the gills of the mushroom on the lighter circle.
6. Crochet in single stitch a tight tube in the lighter thread, stuff with some toy stuffing, stitch close the ends and attach to the centre of the mushroom.
And your little crochet mushroom is finished, ta da!