Sunday 23 January 2011

Post Post Graduate Hols

So after I graduated from my MA, my mum as a lovely gift, paid for me and boyfriend to go and stay in the Isle of Wight as a well earned rest.
My mum grew up there and my granny, aunties, uncles and cousins live there and every year since I was little we'd go to visit.
I still passionately love the sea and insist at least once a year we go visit the seaside.
I absoloutley love the Isle of Wight. From the catamaran to the little villages and the tiny tube that only goes 6 stops across the island.

My granny now lives in Sandown but used to live in Wroxhall which I used to always confuse with Vauxhall.Wroxhall is a tiny village nearer the heart of the island, I have fond memories of my grandma's house and my grandpa who was a silly gramps and would always call me Hannah wing tong and sing "my eyes are dim I cannot see I have not got my specs with meeeeee" Lovely gramps :)

Hmmm, I think it's about time I went to the seaside....

No comments:

Post a Comment