Saturday 28 April 2012

SMart Walks Magnetic Art

Interesting marriage between art, walking and twitter
SMart Walks took my tweet and made it art

I tweeted about my fabulous niece, then out of the blue a creative group SMart Walks, took my tweet made it into lovely magnetic art, then planted it outside Sew Over it on Landor Way, on their art walk of tweets. Very interesting and unusual project. They let me have one of their lovely magnets, which currently lives on my fridge. Here is a pic of my niece and her first hook.


1 comment:

  1. It's really heart warming for us to see/hear the people and stories behind the tweets. Not everyone trusts us by sending their address across the internet. So thank you Hannah for letting us feature your words and seeing your inspirational niece!
    Alban

    ReplyDelete