Sunday 12 June 2011

Pimms and Pincushions

Being a keen craft follower I am constantly inspired by other peoples work and their inspirations too.
I have seen a trend for teacup pincushions. I think they look really cool but a bit big for my little flat and tiny workspace.


The other weekend I was helping out at Art4Space fundraiser spring fete. In which I was kindly joined by my friends Lee and Katie who gave me a hand running it, and we had some lovely pimms at the end of the shift and sat in the tree house.We were running a workshop for kids, planting up pots and making seed bombs/earth dumplings with them to take home. There was live music and lots of other stalls with cakes and crafts.
One of the other workshops was upcycling, very inspiring, and there was also some bric-a-brac, with a little bit of digging around I found some little dolls tea cups, not miniature but small, and decided to make mini pincushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment